I recommend Matthew Lee Anderson’s article “A Final FAQ on Healthcare and Abortion,” in First Things (posted: tuesday, March 23, 2010, 8am). It addresses a number of issues, including the coverage of abortion, the Hyde Amendment, Stupak, and Obama’s executive order.
- Healthcare Bill and Abortion
- Interesting Facts on Healthcare Bill
- Might Libertarianism Offer A Solution to Bipartisan Discontent?
- Abortion and Obama’s First 100 Days
- Private Liberal Arts Education gets hit by the Perfect Storm
- Why Aristotle Would Approve of Colonial America — Thoughts on Democracy and the Right to Vote
- Newt Gingrich on the Anti-Religious, Secular Obama Administration
- Contrition or Derision? Obama Admits U.S. Arrogance
- From the Horse’s Mouth: Daniel Hannan of European Parliament on Spending, Debt, and Universal Healthcare
- Shame on Notre Dame